Friday, September 10, 2010

Aww , i'm back to my blogger . 
Miss it much much , but i 'm lazy to update my blog every day ><

Yesterday just came back from genting . 
I'm damn moody when i'm at there ;(
It's all about what ? 
No reason ! 

First time go genting with my hubby ;D 
I won't forget the moment when i was together with him  . 

Alright , first day we reach there already 12:30 .
after that need to wait check in , damn many people at there @@
 We go take our breakfast first , after that only back to hotel chek in (=
When we have take hotel key , we rest awhile in the room . 
All already tired until pengsan ! hahaha xD
We din't have much time to play outdoor , so we just go walk walk and play something !
Midnight we going to sing k , my friend was drunk ><
Back to hotel all cant sleep because of him ! 
Until 3 o clock , no sound in the room .. 
all already sleep like pig ! x)

the next day wake up early in the morning at 8 o clock , 
prepare and going to take our breakfast ! 
after that 11 some thing , back to sweet home . 
I'm miss my home so much .

Let's see picture . (=

Cool ? hahaha x)

Without make up . 
 ;D
 Peace ^^
 Do Re Mi ;)
 Fun and Teng ^^

 That's all , still have other i'm lazy to upload ! 
><
A simple post (: 





THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment