Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh yeah ! My computer take to hospital servis for 1 weeks already :( 
I'm worry its cant rescue back . 
But luckily not a big problem , can rescue back , 
just format all of the things T.T

My songs , my msn , my picture , my every every things need to download back .. 
Damn trouble and waste my valuable times >< 

1 weeks I have bored and moldy at home ..
Always watch movie and sleeping ! 
That's my no computer life's    x( 
one word , DEPRESSED !!

and I'm miss my facebook and blogger ..
=D 

Thursday finish my examination ;) 
The final exam is coming soon !
Wish me good luck . ^^ 

Study more 1 week , holiday started le . 
Have alot plan already :D 
Who want date me out out out ?? 
x) 

Last week have a dinner at shabu-shabu , 
the next day come back i have sick and not feeling well >< 
oh gossss !! Is it the food not fresh ?? 
I'm no dare to go there eat any more :( 

Stop writting here for my simple post  =P
And wait my next post yaa ^^ 




THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment