Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday ,
I was hang out with my friends :)

First we reach there sure find foods to ate .
That is our breakfast , ate at 12 something =D
My breakfast already is MCD ! 
wow , that's my favourite ^^ 

After that , we goes to the garden look for sing k .
Have a cheap price so we decide to sing ! 
1 ,2 ,3 !! go go go . 
We are damn high inside k room ! 
Waka waka eh eh x) 
hahahaha ! 

All right , we have sing 3 hours .
sing until 5 something we back sweet home , 
 and get ready to go pasar malam `

my dinner , ban mee ! ;D 
long time never eat ban mee , suddenly eat feel it's nice ^^
And we sit under a hot weather eat , 
my sweat keep come out @@ 

let's see picture ,

me and teng already sot @@






A tired and a wonderfull days ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment