Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today my sister was bring me go klang and bukit tinggi (:
The first time i'm going there , 3 8 me =X 

early in the morning my sister woke me up ,
and i was help her to prepare some breakfast things .

Around 10:30 , we going to my sister boyfriend house ,
and she make our breakfast at there !
she's make wan tan mee for us ,
thanked sis , i love it ^^

Oh no !! Who don't know i scare dog's want ? ><
when i'm go in his house , the dog keep stick me ! 
But he is cute :D i like him x)
my sister told me said this dog are very hamsap -.-
lol ! I'm damn sweat when i hear that .

Finish our eating , wait for my sister prepare ,
then going to bukit tinggi shopping mall .
Got alot things to buy , but i'm not buying thing at there ! 

Even klang is small , but there got alot people stay what .
A nice place that i had to going ;)

Around 5 o clock , back to home.
I was very tired ;X
 Ah dong ;) he is handsome xD 
haha !

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment