Sunday, September 19, 2010

18.9.2010
Saturday 

Happy birthday to my beloved hubby
I'm first time celebrate birthday with you .
Sorry that i never buy cake for you ;( 
recently i'm very poor ,please forgive me x( 
And happy birthday to moon too ;D
 
All right , we have decide to go KLCC this time ,
The second times i going with friends (:
Although there are not suitable for us ,
but there got a nice place that i like is ,
outside that garden ^^

First we reach there , we go to buy movie ticket first .
we have watch Step up 3 !
 A nice movie that i had watch ;)
But make me got a feel wanna dance back ><

Finish movie , we go to aquaria for fun x) 
The first time i going there .
Not that really nice what , 
but atleast i have saw alot different fish :P
And take alot of funny picture , haha .

Around 6 o'clock ,
we take teksi to back sweet home .

I know that's a normal celebrate for you ,
you need to know why ! 
Because i'm poor now ;(
I promise , next time i will buy a cake and a big present for you .
Sorry sorry and sorry TT

Let's see picture ,
lazy to write alot things x) 


More picture at my facebook (:
I will upload there .






THE END .
A happy days ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment