Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mooncake festival to all my friends and family ;)
This year is the most bored mooncake festival for me TT
Alone stay at home and pass it , pity me !!!

All right , my house got alot mooncake , no people ate ><
I'm not really like to eat mooncake ! 
Because i feel it will make people easy fat ....
I eat 1 piece already cant tahan ~ 

Hello kitty mooncake (;
  Oh !! My strawberry mooncake

Hehe , nowadays mooncake was very IN already ;)
Got alot favourite and pattern .
But is not cheap for 1 box .

Now have reopen school  ;(
I want more more more holiday !
My life were very bored when study .
But i need to hardworking to study now  `
My final exma is coming soon TT
I'm scared and worry !!

I wanna tell some body here ,
please don't ddly at all .
No your things please don't talk alot nonsence !
Do you know I hate you so ?




THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment