Thursday, October 21, 2010

21/10/2010
Happy Birthday to my beloved teng
Sorry that I never celebrate with you , please forgive me TT 
Recently i'm damn tired and no free time to going out celebrate with you .
Sorry ~~~
I LOVE YOU MUCH ^_____^


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today i'm going to school >.< 
haha , strange right ?
My form teacher call my mummy , said i'm too many days din't have go to school ! 
What the hell it's ? My mother force me to going school today T^T 
Pity meeeeeeeeeeeee ! I'm alone at school . 
Luckly still got some friend to accompany me ;) 

But today at school watching a nice movie ^___^
Seriouslly the movie are very nice , i forget the movie name call what's .  
I just know that movie is very nice for me , hehe !

But soon , i see my watch ! Oppps , already 12:30 .
The time was pass very fast ><
Is time to my sweet home , happy happy ^^ huhuhuhu ! 

Last , i want to say sorry for some one that so important for me ...
sorry that i use bad attitude to talk with you ,
sorry that i never concentrate to hear what you're talking with me ,
sorry that i scoop when you're talking with me  ,
sorry that i make you unhappy and angry ! 
SORRY ~   





THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment