Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween to everyone ;)
Unfortunately never celebrate at all ... 
But it's nevermind , because i'm scare those dress up very scary want ! 
HAHAHA !!!

Alright , i'm going to watch THE CHILD'S EYE with hubby .
Even the parts are not scare , my heart still the same so scare -.- 
Because i'm COWARD ! Huuriiiie =P

After watched we went to the garden for some tea ;D 
I gonna find job at there ! 
Well , i'm going find work tomorrow , wish me good luck guys ^^ 

 Smile =)
 HOHO ! I have bough my new bag ^^

And the last , I want to say sorry for you .
I need some time's to adjustment our between !
No matter is world chaos or world fight , you still are the one i love .. 
Thank you for every second you are take care me





 THE END . 

No comments:

Post a Comment