Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2/11/2010
Woots ! Yesterday went to midvally find job with teng . 
Always the only one me and her out (:
Is very enjoy when i be with her ^^

11 something we reach there , 1 something we already find finish -.-
Wth so fast ??! Reason is i haven pass birthday , alot of shop also don't want me T.T 
Most is write down phone number and wait call ... 
I guess wait call is no hope already want ! 
Disappointed =(

Anywhere , went back home at 4 o'clock something . 
Before that we went to kim gary for our luch .
After that back sweet home ~
Tell my mom that's i cant find my job ! 
Nevermind , still got alot place can let me find :) 
As long as i hardworking , i believe myself can find it ! 
Now i really need MONEY ;( 
No credit so hard pass my life TT 


 HEHE ! Went to topshop buy a skirt for myself  ^__^  
That's my simple day 




 THE END !

No comments:

Post a Comment