Saturday, November 6, 2010

5/11/2010
Today my babe jun date me out to 1U for sing k ..
Sorry that i don't want sing k nahh ~ 
But you still have a guys accompany you sing what =) 
HEHE ! 

Aroung 12 o'clock , me and kerxin went to parkson wait for jun coming ! 
We damn hungry >< Because haven eat our breakfast .. 
After that we 2 girls went to bread story for buy some bread eat first ^^

Alright , my phone was ring . Jun have reach d (; 
We sit teksi straight go 1U ! 
The second time am going there >< 
hhahaa ! 38 !!!!

Alright , jun with her friends go neway sing k , 
me and kerxin go hang gai ! Woohoo ^___^
We went to don't know call what shop -,- 
ate 1 paste + 1 pizza ! 
It's freaking full ~ hahahaha .

3 something around , my sister call me said now come and fetch me back ! 
WTH  ! so early ??! I also just eat finish not long only @.@ 
No choose lo , nobody fech me back , just my sister free to fetch me back ;(
I wanna go padini also no time T.T 

 Cheesy chicken pasta ^^

 Hawaii chicken pizza ;)
 Kerxin
 Xiiaojun  
Quite long never meet her d (:
 Long time never hang out with kerxin also (;
 Although that day are abit bored , 
but i'm still happy can with their 2 silly girls hang out ^^


Finally , I already get my job ! 
I not suppose to work as waitress T.T 
But there environment is really not bad , so i decide to work =) 
Wish me all the best ^^ 





THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment