Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh yeah , I'm back to my blogger ^^ 
I'm busy on this week , so there is no time to write my blog ..
Finally have some free times to update update =)  

Alright ,  27/12/2010 
Is time to go back do facial , 
After facial back sweet home ... 

Seriously , i can't remember what i do that day >< 
I'm very easy to forget things , ask me last week i'm going where ..
I can't answer clearly = (
Amnesia ....................

  
  
  
  

28/12/2010
Going out with my mummy and cousin , 
I rarely opportunity with my mom shopping ! 
She are very busy for her job T.T
So , i bought 2 school clothes and bought some snacks :) 

Around 5 o'clock , back to home for prepare dinner . 
My mom are cooking and my cousin is coming to my house eat =P 

 
 
 
 
 

29/12/2010
At first accompany teng go to rebonding hair , 
The price are out of target , so she just cut her hair (; 
After that we went to jojo take lunch ,
About half years never went to there eat .. 
The food and drinks are changes alot >.<

  
  
  
  

30/10/2010
Went to pavilion with dearest friends ^.^
Aroung 12 o'clock out .. 
The first thing can't less is our breakfast xP 
Our breakfast is "dai chao" 
Not bad =) 
Finish our eating , went to SASA buy my eye liner ! 
Now i'm try to use other product .. 
See which one is better for me  (;

Before back home , we went to starbucks drink a cup of coffee .. 
I like to drink starbucks coffee much ^^ 
Seriously , a cup is not enough for me =( 
Addicted to drink it .. 







 
 
 
 
 

31/12/2010
Today , is the last day on 2010 . 
Don't know why , i'm very willing in the past 2010 . 
Why ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!
This year is not very good for me , many problems , alot of trouble ..
And this year i changes alot , 
Old me , is gone at this year ... 
Friends , do you guys feel i'm very serious now ?
I hope to find back before when i'm very active , 
like to talks alot thing T.T 
Can i ? Please .. 

I wish the bad are gone , the good are come =) 
Hope next year will be better then this year .. 
Hope that everyone cherish the Earth ..

Happy New Year everyone ^.^ 
New year new life , 
Please be a good person the next year .. 
The world would be better ;)

I never went to countdown this year , 
feel like no the mood to countdown  ~ 
So , it's normal to pass the day =)) 

Went to pet shop visit the pet , i like poodle so much T.T 
When i can get 1 ? Haiss ...

This dog is very lazy , when i'm going there also see him sleeping -.- 


Oh yeah , i love this white dog =* 



This one very black >< I don't like , hahaha ! 

This dog look like fake one , but actually is real dog ^^ 
So so so cute ..




I like it 

Sure , how nice she sleep in my arms =)

Alright , wait for my 2011 first post ;) 
Bye 2010 ! welcome 2011 . 





THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment