Saturday, December 25, 2010

Well , today is christmas ..
I wish all of you merry christmas ^.^
Do you have a wonderful christmas ?

Alright , 22/12/2010 WEDNESDAY
Is the winter solstice .. 
Every year my mummy will make some dumplings for us eat =)
And every year i will stay at home and help my mummy make dumplings . 
It's very fun , i can get the shape i like , 
I can get the colour i like ~ woohoo !
Total got 5 colours to let me mix =P



 My mummy and my sister ;) 

 This is mine , various colours and got square shape >< 
Hahaha , i like it ! 



I like to play dumplings xD 
Like a children ....
Anyway , that is me (= 


  
  


23/12/2010 THURSDAY 
Wake up early in the morning at 10:30 .. 
11:00 going to school for take result ! 
Oh my gosh , my result are bad T.T 
I'm very sad when i get my result = ( 
Sorry mummy , i have try my best to do .. 
But still the same ! Very sorry . 
After taking result , go kuchai litter tree drink tea  ..
I call a bowl of mashed potato and mango yogurt ^^ 

Next round , we decide to go bukit jalil feeding the fish ~ 
I hate the side of the fish !! 
When i was throw the bread for them , 
The big fish does not give the small fish to eat .. 
Small fish are very pity laa ~
Tortoise also the same , always the loser !
So pity they not enough big fish grab .. 




 Geli @.@ 






Ohh , the monkey are so cute ! xP 
But i do not like monkey ..

Around 4 o'clock , back sweet home . 
And wait for the next day ;) 


   
 
 
 
 


 24/12/2010 FRIDAY
Today is christmas eve .. 
Wake up early in the morning at 8 o'clock , 
prepare to going genting highland ^^
Did not go to genting for a long time , 
Before out i was so expect , because i like to go genting eat wind xD
I feel very happiness , when we are sit skyway we no need line up and wait ! 
Got one aunty bring us to straight go in ..
If not i think need line up 2 hours and wait = = 
Yesterday genting is really alot people .. 

Reach there , the first we go to find things eat ~ 
My breakfast also haven eat , freaking hungry ! 
Alright , we go hotpot eat set lunch .. 
Two word : BAD FOOD ! 
Did not try to eat so bad food before . 
Expensive + bad ! ISH ~ 

After that , we go and walk around and watch movie , 
At first , i wanted to go snow house .. But they all don't want to go ! 
So finally also never go T.T 

Gulliver's travels 

It's nice and funny ;) 
Not bad ~ 

Finish watched , we go out blow wind and walk walk . 
7 o'clock , back to sweet home =) 
Originally , wanna countdown christmas at genting , 
Genting hotel fully booking ;( 
Hais , so i had to go home .. 




I have took so less picture yesterday , 
no the mood to take alot of photos . Hehe ! =X 

Today , i was stay at home and pass my merry chritsmas ! 
PITY , LONELY , BADLY ~





THE END . 
Wait for my next post ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment