Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday ,  that is yesterday .. 
Teng accompany me to go time square buy bags =) 
Thanks for my daddy bought it for me ! Tehehe ~ 
I save my money again ^^

Alright , we 12 o'clock outset .. 
The first arrival time , we decide to go eat first , 
I'm damn hungry at the time >< 
Reason is i haven take my breakfast ...xD
Woohoo , My breakfast ... BBQ PLAZA ! 
I miss the beef there , but finally also did not eat = (
We call pork to eat , not bad what ! 

After that we go shopping awhile ,
i have buy a school bag and a mickey mouse watches ;)
The watches is very beautiful for me , i like it much .

We go sungai wang walk around , 
Long time never go there , have a few shop newly opened ! 
Most are boys clothes ..

Next round , Pavilion ~ 
The christmas tree are super beautiful , super nice .. 
Unfortunately , i have the courage to go take picture ! 
But still have took some christmas picture la (= 
After that , we go farenheit 88 for walk around ..
Walk till very tired and feel some bored . 
So we decide to back sweet home better .










Haha , that's my look . Tied up all my hair (;
Fresh and cool .. ^^

More 4 days .........  =P





THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment