Sunday, December 19, 2010

真的好想念你...


This article I choose to using english to write it ,
If i write with chinese i think few days no need meet a people ..
Because of my eyes ..

Seriouly , nobody will understand what's my feeling now !
Even is you , wounld not understand too ..
What can i do now ?? 
Friendship , loveship , all failed . 
I'm a failure person ~ 

Sorry for that , i am freaking moody recently .
Moody without reason , please don't ask me why ...
I do not want to talk so much ! 
I'm not series , i'm no mood to talk much .
Please , understanding me . 

Friends , if i talk some rude with you guys , sorry ..
Beloved , sorry that i no mood to tell you my recent life ..
Those happen are gone , i do not want to talk back ! 
The most luckiest , i have my family love me . 

 

Alright , I have stop my working right now .
Very freedom , boring at home , prepare school things ... 
Anyone date me out please ? 

Christmas is coming at this saturday , 
Any pleasantly surprised for me ?
Any christams gift for me ? 
I do not think there will be .. 
Christmas is not very important for me , 
but i really like christmas atmosphere ! 
It's make me feel happiness . 

I am consider buying a wardrobe for myself .. 
My wardrobe to be rotten .
A wardrobe is not cheap , i need to use myself money to get it  =( 
Does anyone know where can get the united states and cheap price ?
I do not need large want , i just need a medium ..
Enough i put my clothes then perfect ! 

Let see some my favourite wardrobe picture .. 






Oh yeah , that's not my dream wardrobe .. 
My dream wardrobe need to wait after 10 years only can get it ! 
Hope to get my wardrobe the sooner the better =) 





THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment