Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm look forward to this day .. 
I'm happy , i want to give you a surprise . 
But now , not necessary at all .

I cannot say it out , because i love you .
I cannot say it out , i scare i'm too impulsive .
I cannot say it out , i scare i'm not willing to you .
I cannot say it out , because i would cry till cannot say something .

Finally , thanks for what you can get i wanna say :)
We do not know what happened between us .
I choose to give up .. 
Although I am very willing you , i cried all day .
But this is the only way to do .

I cannot leave you , because you are the only one my love .
Why we will become like this ? 
When my friends know that we are broke up ,
they gave me a very surprised expression ..
Very pleasant surprise right ? 
Yes , i feel it so , that's very surprise for me too :) 

People say that every day we seem to stick together , yes ! I like to stick with you .
People always in front of us said we are sweet , yea , i very happy for hear that .
People do not believe we broke up ..
We not look like the couple will broke up want right ? 
Until now , i'm still miss you so much T.T

The first time we hang out , i think you're so cute =)
Don't know you still remember it anot :(


When i was miss you , i'm not happy .. 
I will open my files and see this picture . 
I looks funny , your looks blur :)  


When i miss your sexy lips and you are not beside me , 


Do you ..... miss my lips ? T.T


Today , you did not talk with me a word .. 
What's my feeling :( Nobody understand .
Did not you say we still can do back to friends ? 
I do not think you put me as your friend now =( 
Disappointed ............


Do you remember how you pursue me ? 
Do you remember what you promise me before ? 
Do you remember we together talk about the future things ?
All just become a memory T.T   T.T 


Did you agree with my decision ...
I also nothing to say . 
If you are not agree , we maybe no this result .

Triple to thanks all my friend's who are comfort me ,
call and greetings me . 
I'm fine , don't worry me much =)

Thank you very much .



Is over ... 
Please remember , you're my favourite . 
I will wait for you , wait for you to love me again =)
You will become the most best in my heart .
I love you , 
My precious baobei 










THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment