Friday, March 4, 2011

En .. Is time to update my blogger !
I like to share my feeling with my blogger friend's :)
Remember to always follow my blog ya .

Since i broke up , i started like to cried .. 
It is i'm stupid ?
Actually i never cry , only my heart was cry ! 
PAIN TILL CRY .
Know ?

I has never been so love with a person before ..
Suddenly he disappeared from your side , you used it ?
I'm not used , 
I was impulse to go and hug you when every time i saw you ;( 
I told myself , every things are gone !
Love deeply , pain deeper . T.T

Seems i still very care about you ,
People always said i'm very stupid to do that :( 
I very care about you , but you never care about me .
Please don't say i stupid , i love him only care about him !

Do you ............ miss me any time ? 
Maybe not ? maybe yes ? 
Maybe you fell in love with someone else ? 
Maybe you're finding new girl friend ?
I don't know ... 
I do not want to know also , 
I scare i'm disappointed =(

But i should tell you , 
You have to remember , you are very happiness ..
You are the most happiness . 
Because have a girl , love you always =)

Alright , wednesday , i absent to school .. 
Sleep at home ! 
Friend's ask me to hang out . 





Yes , that's my look for that day .  


Thursday after school .. 
Went to midvally with mei teng and ming zhao ! 
We almost 1 year never hang out together .
Finally , i'm freedom now :) 







Yes , i can smile . I seem happy right ? 
NO ! You are guess wrong , i'm not happy at all =( 
Only my close friend know what i'm thinking now .. 
I can smile when i take picture , i cannot smile when my lifes going . 
My fake smile , who can see ? T.T 
I always cried when i'm alone at home .. 
I'm almost collapsed T.T 
Without you , i can not be happy .

I drunk at the night ... 
I laught , I cry , I laught , I cry . 
Ming Zhao still think wants to slap me awake :(
Nobody get my feeling .

The next day , i'm still going to school ...
Whole body no energy , seems like wanna die !

When i can become happy and healthy ? 
Recently almost 1 day 1 meal only ;( 
No appetite .......
HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I will try to be happy , friend's don't be worry me .
I have always been a happy fruits ^^


I U





THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment