Saturday, March 12, 2011

Woots , this week is a holiday weeks !!
For me it is happy or unhappy ?
Hmm .............. 

I hope to go a trip by myself , can i ?
I think no ;(
No one agree with me ... 
Some more i so stupid and blur , i scare i lost myself  -,-
I try before alone shopping , feel not bad .
When you are most unhappy , alone shopping is the best .
But trip ... impossible i can alone go .

So , what should i do in my holidays ?
Ya , i give teacher penalty copied 10 essay .. My god ! ;(
I have to rush my essay .
Plan where to go ? I'm not in the mood to play ...
Yes , i'm not in the mood to go play .
Hard to hear i say that right ?
So less so less i will say that , unless i'm really not in the mood  T.T

Sunday , went to PC fair at midvally  . 
PC fair is always the place have many people's , inside was so jam .. 
I fell in love with a camera , not so expensive . 
I hope to get it , but it's not the time to buy  =( 
I saving money , alot things to do . 
I need to control myself ... 







I just upload few picture at here ,
More picture will be upload at my facebook :)


People's , please take good care of our earth .
Japan has earthquake ,  its been hit with 8.9 earthquake ..
Pray for the japan , they are so pity :(

Getting close to the end of the world ..
Is it really ?! 
You guys will be afraid ?
I'm afraid ;(
I'm not afraid of death ,
I'm afraid my wish haven reach T.T





Yes , strive for the things you want .
Cherish the time you have now .
Time is precious for everyone .
If you're humans , please protecting the earth .
This will be good for you and me ..

And i really want to say is .
For someone ,
You have said before you don't want die like this ..
You want to hold your family and me to face the end of the world .
Now , i think it is impossible T.T

I do not want to say more ,
Speak more and more injuries .
I always tell myself , everything will be fine .
Even i'm very moody , life still have to go ..
Tomorrow will be better :)






THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment