Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Friend's , i'm back :) 
Finally i willing to update my blogger .. 
Recent life are still the same . 
Nothing special ! 
The most special is i first time went to beach with friend's . 
Teehee ^.^

2.4.2011 - 3.4.2011
2 days 1 night sepang trip (: 
Yea , the first day we reach there almost 5 o'clock .. 
Went to the beach play until 7 o'clock .
Only a very short time to play ;(

On the way going ;)






The sun was setting ....

When we walked back home , i found my crystal chain was missing . 
My god ! I ran back to the beach to find .. 
Finally , i cannot find it also ;( 
I very sad , it is so important to me .
Must wear it every time when i out i only can feel security ! 
This is the one grandmother left behind treasures .. 
I'm so sorry i get lost T.T

Reach hotel , the first thing sure is bath bath bath ! 
Whole body was so dirty .. really can't tahan . 
After that go out and prepare bbq foods :) 
Woots , it's fun ! I like to play bbq .







And they are plan some games to play also .
=)

Around 1:00 , i'm going to sleep first ..
I'm just like a pig , cannot don't sleep !
They all still playing poker ..

The next day , wake up early in the morning at 8 o'clock ,
prepared to going beach .
My god ! Days do not do nice ... RAINING !!
So , wait until the rain small and we only walk to the beach .

My god ! Awake look , hahaha .

My breakfast :)



Oh yeah ! I love this picture very much 





Yes , around 4 o'clock , driver come and fetch us back kl .
Home sweet home ! I miss my home .

On the way , all people are so tired ...

More picture will be upload at my facebook =)
Hope to go there one more time .




THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment