Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello friend's , is time to update my recent life :) 


Yes , this photo can tell you my feelings ... 
I so strong , i did not show it and let you worry about . 

Do you know what is the relationship we now ? 
I'm watching you , whether it is true . 
So i can choose to give up you know ?!

A couple , should not conceal and deceive each other . 
It is every couple could not bear for every fault ! 
You lie her , and prove that you do not value her .

I as a someone else's girlfriend , 
Will not talk about heart feelings with a girlfriend of a man . 
This will only undermine the feelings of a couple .. 

Now , between us are appear this person .
Yes , I HATE HER so much !
You also as someone else girlfriend ,
why you do not use your brain to think the next ?

You think i stupid ? Or no brain  ?
I know every things even you never tell me ..
You think i do not know , right ?
You are wrong , i know every things .
So , you are truly a fool  =)

I really do not understand ,
Why a couple cannot be honest ?
If you honestly , each other won't be so angry .

So , please don't force me to make some cruel things !
I do not want to do bad .
If you don't love , don't waste each other time .
I'll be tired , very tired ...

you want a person treat you good , first you have to treat her better .
Do not let her jealous every time and play with other girls endlessly !
Has a partner , do not go to know other girls and talk about feelings ..
This will only damage your relationship ..
For me ,
a couple of the most important is respect , caring , honesty and trust .
Without respect , love will lost .
Without caring , love will boring .
Without honesty , love unhappy .
Without trust , love unstable . 

Is not easy to meet the one you love him , and he really loves you . 
please cherish the people who love you .
regret is too late !






THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment