Friday, April 22, 2011

20.4.2010 Wednesday *
 
Go to school as usual ..
Finish school at 2 p.m. , back home and prepare go to mid valley :)
Woots , i miss there so much , long time never go there shopping ! 

Reach there around 4 p.m. , actually we went there for sing k want ..
Unfortunately , we have not enough time   T.T
Go to find my facial things , went to jusco help my mom bought somethings .. 
J CARD day . Mess , many people . My god ! 

We choose SUSHI KING for our lunch  ;)





 Salmon , always my favourite ^.^



Food delicious , but the service is poor . 
We pay more when she counted the plate -,-
Walk out and see the receipt , count more one plate .. ISH !

After that went down and find friend (: 
Mr . Leong Ming Zhao !
Play boy , play boy perfume , haha  xD 

Everyone say i'm black already ;(((((((( 
Recently weather so hot , sunbathe . 
Haizz .. 
I want go back to my own white skin . 
Give me some time to recover ~ 

See something , buy something , walk walk ..
Yes , 7 p.m. Home Sweet Home (: 








More picture will be upload at facebook ;) 







Must always support my blog ya *  ^__^
THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment