Friday, April 29, 2011

Long long time , did not go to sing k .. 
Finally , went to red box with them at monday  ^.^
Is my school holiday , so let myself to relax .

Yes , 12 p.m. sing until 3 p.m. 
3 hours is really not enought for me to sing T.T
I like to sing alot of my favourite song ,
I like to laugh out loud .. 
Some time like to cried quietly :)
Many pattern when i stay inside k room .
Hahaaa !








The first time i wear like this ,
Suit for me ?     ;)

Around 5 p.m. , Home Sweet Home !
The day for sing k only , no shopping . 






William & kate
Prince & cinderella




We all know that they married in london :) 
That's a century wedding . 
Romantic and sweet ! 
Really enviable .

I'm watching their wedding at this morning , 
although a bit boring , but i feel they are so happiness .
Congratulations to both of you (;
Happiness forever .






THE END 

No comments:

Post a Comment