Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to school as usual today   =) 
Two weeks never been wake up so early , 
So i wake up late this morning ! Well , it was not late then school bell ring .   
Not particularly happy  back to school ,
It is just normal . 

Exam result is out , feel so bad   D; 
Don't think want to talking about result . 
* Hurt feelings *

End of a holiday , started school agains .
Last week hang out high tea and shopping with the buddy!

Let's picture talk about the day this time , 
Sokfun lazy to talk so much    ;)


 My look for that day , thursday . 


 Delicious   ;P

 The sweet couple  O.O



 Morgan won! The friend had long time no see . 


 


Went to pavilion with meiteng    (;
I think i have half of year did not go there ..
HAHA! Finally went there at saturday .





 Green tea latte   :D 

Damn hot ! Fortunately , I got bring my hair band . 
Whether nice or not nice , straight wear the hair band go out .. 
I'm super afraid of the heat !! 


That's all , i will seldom update my blog this few weeks .. 
Busy for my moral project   ;( 
The first time i so carefully to do my project , hehe   :p
Wait for the next post will upload about i doing project . 
BYE!





THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment