Saturday, July 2, 2011

My blog died soon   D; 
Such a long time never update ..
People's miss me ?    HAHA!

Finally , i done my 8 essay for the moral project . 
I know that i'm slow ! 
But congratulation for myself , 
First time i was so hardworking to done my project  ^.^ 

Went to book shop bought colour pen and colour paper ..
Design some pattern and look more beautiful  .
I use a lot of thought do it   =) 







 Last weekend , karmun came my house . 
We plan to do cheese tart together   (:
Just started to do i feel a lot of fun ,
Slowly , Found how difficult is it ... 
We need to find the right amount of temparature .
If wrong temparature , the cake will burnt ! 

Yea , I have spent my whole afternoon time to done it . 
Heheee !





 Baking ... Waiting .


Done  ^.^ Final result . 
First time i do , so it is not perfect .. 
Appearance is not nice , but the taste is delicious   :D




Some things really hard to say out from the heart . 
You know that i do not like , so don't do it please . 
You do not know how much my heart pain .. 





THE END .

No comments:

Post a Comment