Saturday, July 16, 2011

I become very lazy to update my blog recently!
Maybe my blogging time get to play games ..
Anywhere, i will not ignore my blog .
I love my blog so muchhhhhhhh :D

Recently i was crazy to see people photography.
I hope that one day the photo is me..
But how could that be ? (=
I'm not perfect as other's people.
So, i can only use my eyes to SEE!

Alright, seriously i have long time never hang out with her.
So, finally hang out with her at last two weeks!

I feel moody that day, so i was silent, silent and silent at there... :X

Mega sale, where also full of people!






After two days, I went to midvally again but is alone.
Oh yeah! Is alone shopping time.
Bought few cloths and accessories =D


It's not pity.
Sometimes you will feel alone shopping are better!







Big news Big news here!!!
Tahniah!
Anda terpilih menyertai Program Latihan Khidmat Negara Siri 9/2012.

Feel sad when i saw it.
Really nothing to talked about it.
Head just blank ............

I told my mom ,
No matter how, i just will not going!
A kind of premonition tells me i will in before i checked it.

How i know .... feeling very accurate!
T.T

People says go is good for yourself.
Sorry, i don't think it's good .

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!






THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment