Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Haaaapy mooncake festival peopoo!
I have late one day to wish you guys.
Hahaa Paisehhh :)

Do you eat moon cake yet?
The lady i don't like to eat the moon cake which is bake.
So i am just ate which moon cake is ''bing pei'' and ''dan choi gou''
Especially this!! Doraemon durian mooncake.
I don't think it is moon cake, inside full of ice-cream. LOL
Its so special,
you guys must try next time if you are a durian fans as me.
Hohohoo!

Ermm.. I would say the time is flies!
Its september now. Why i can't believe?
Haihh i hope i wish i expect the time passes slowly this few day :(
Pleaseeeee. Only this few day times :(

I am waiting the deepavali holiday!
But exam is around the holidays.
Final exam :)
Nowaday, i am a lazy piggg.
Lazy to went school, feel like don't want to go school.
Something happen make me like this ?
I feel afraid when go to school ..
Too bored and Too hot!
Hahaaa.

And and and ,
suddenly feel like wanna say i wish everyone happy always!
:DD
A person smile always, good things will be more.






THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment