Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello peo's! I'm getting fast to update blog this time.
Actually I have "heart things" lar.
Hohoho ~

I change my blog background.
Is fantastic.
I love it so much *

Alright. Did you guys feel i am happy right now? =)
I don't know how to continue our relationship ..
Everyone says,
the men who do not listen to you still want for what?
I agree so much. But can i do it ?

I have give many times opportunity,
how many times i forgave,
I told myself forgot about it,
I told myself everything will be alright.

Till the end. I just get a shit!
Again again and again..
The same thing is repeated.

Why did not i think of
because you don't care about it so do not listen to me?
I am really silly, still treat you so good.
Hahahahahaa
I know some people treat you better than me.
That's why you don't care (:

I have never give up, just you do not cherish our relationship.
So don't blame me when i am rude.
Hahahaa!

I don't need a person who don't need me.

Aiyaa. Dowant to talk so much here.
It's so public! Lol.

Only said the emphasis ~

I am damn moody. Stop with writting :)
Off to rest!






眼泪是心里无法诉说的言辞。
THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment