Saturday, September 3, 2011

Warrh My blog's going moldy.
Almost one month did not update!
I think you guys already forget me =(
Please don't!
I always update when i free.
Cause i am busy with games recently ..
HEHEHEE*

Holidays ? Yea!
Finished holiday soon =(
Feel very bored in this holiday.
I mean no trip to go.
It's okay. I can save my money what!
=P

My best best friend came to visit me. OMFG!
Sore throat, cold, have a low fever.
lucky not very serious :)
I am alright!

let see my holiday's photo.
I just upload few photo here.
More photo will be upload at my fb (=

Hahaa we are get ready went to swimming pool.



The silly one! Miss him jek :D











Wait for the deepavali holiday! Woohoo.

For my friends who are sitting trial exam next week.
Wish you guys all the best!
:)



Goodbye holiday T.T





THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment