Sunday, August 1, 2010

A wonderful saturday . 
My computer suddenly can't write chinese .
So i just can use my broken english to write this post ! 
What the hell its =X 
Anywhere , start my dairy now .

My man was promise me to bring me go watch movie , 
So , yesterday he's never tuition .
 It's time to go watch (=
Teng and his friend's attend too .

We have watch "The jade and the pearl" 
It's not bad for me (;

we have accompany my man's to buy his jacket , 
after buying he is damn happy -.- 
lol ! I know that feeling , becasue myself are same too >< 

Alright , we going to take our first meal , FULL HOUSE .
I'm the second times go in :D 
A nice place and its romantic <3 
Love it so !

Finish eating , is the time to watch our movie . 
Watch until 4:15 come out , 
i'm damn cold when i'm inside the cinema ): 
Luckily i have a hug ^^ 

After movie , my man need to go find his sister . 
So , me and teng go to sushi king take our dinner (= 
Our dinner ate at 5 o clock yesterday >< 
But until 12 midnight also won't hungry , 
becasue we have eat so much and it's so full !
Delicious =D 

7 some back , back sweet home . 
it's raining that time :( 

I have cut my fringe T.T 
seroius can't accept at all . 
Ishhhhhh ><







THE END . ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment