Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 ! 
A wonderful day for me and him
 A day we get alot happy ,
A day he accompany me shopping .
^_____^ 
Early in the morning i already wake up .
 Reason -> my stomach pain till can't slept  T.T
So , i was open my computer , 
let's rock my restaurant city ! haha . 
Recently i'm damn like to play my restaurant city . 
Although is lag , but i still can slow slow play and wait ;D 
Who call i already fall in love with my restaurant city x) 

Around 11 , both of us meet at sunway pyramid . 
We going to take our breakfast , 
my breakfast ...... chicken chop @@  NOT HEALTY !! 
Alright ,we decide to watch a movie ;) 
He want's to watch cartoon -.- 
Finally i also accompany him to watch cartoon . hahaha ! 
Not bad not bad xD 

After movie's , is our shopping time's ^^
I have buy a singlet at KITCHEN , he have buy a T-SHIRT at padini ;D 
wootssss ! =P 
5 something i gonna back to sweet home ,
and my boy still stay there for wait his sis ^^ 


 hehehe ;)
 We have took so less picture TT
 Because we just keep walk and talk .... Hmm 

 You give me a nice day and nice mood ,
I'm very happy when i'm be with you =D 
Thanks you my honey and happy 10.10.10 to all my friends .




THE END 
^_____________________________________^

No comments:

Post a Comment